Thursday, May 04, 2006

Done Deal

Well, it's a done deal.

I sent out my newsletter today announcing that I'm moving my office back to the house.

For those of you who are new, I own a marketing and web development company called the Bevans Group. The past year has been a series of ups and downs, culminating in my decision to move back to my home office and regroup.

It's the right decision. It makes complete sense. I'm relieved.

So why am I so bummed out?

I guess I'm just having one of those times. We all have them, don't we? Those times where everything is changing all at once and, while none of it is exactly bad, we can't help but feel unsteady somehow? Yeah, unsteady. That's the right word.

I feel a bit like a lump of soggy potatoes.

Sigh. Back to work.

8 Comments:

Blogger Leesha said...

Hi Ann,
Just wanted to say good luck with your move.

Leesha

2:20 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

Thanks Leesha!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Sad as it may sound, this is what is best for you and your success! It might have been the wrong time to move out of the playpen, and into Kindergarden, so look at this as a learning experience, I did and I whent back to a familure surounding, and I look forward to the day I can go back to the playground and Make LarryChicken & LarryCake!

Will talk Soon!

8:40 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

yeah, what anonymous said...

i love you, and all will be well.

and now i shall call you lumpy.

9:14 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

i love cecil adams.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

hi ann, you must rock if you are friends in real life with jen. welcome to blogging!

10:36 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

Laura: Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been blogging for ages, notably here and here. But, according to Jen, this is my first "real blog." lol

Anonymous (Larry): thanks as always for the encouragement

Jen: I opened myself up to that. Lumpy it shall be! :)

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are muy hermosa. When did you get your green card, and donde in all of Mexico did you learn how to make such nice wesites?

I triyed my best to make a website in Ingles. Check it out at

<"http://www.ultradave.com" target="_blank">

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home