Sunday, March 11, 2007

Oh look, 40 weeks 1 day.

A few contractions, but all false so far. In short, still no baby. :(

To top it off, I have a terrible chest cold. I am coughing all day and all night (big, phlegmy coughs) and my nose is running.

We are all on pins and needles waiting for something to happen. Everytime anyone comes or goes at our house (and there are a lot of us since Danny is home for spring break and Max is here this weekend), it's all "if you're not home when I get back, I'll assume you had the baby!" But Samson continues to disappoint.

I know it's dumb to be bummed out, but I am.

Another doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I'm starting to think I'll be keeping it.

PS: Obviously, the blood work was normal.

2 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

I came hers sure of baby news.
coincidently, the blooger Word Verification is "sprog"

6:12 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

Sounds like a cool nickname for the spud! :)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home