Thursday, March 08, 2007

Slept til 11

I am taking everyone's advice and sleeping a lot.

Actually, I'm sleeping weirdly. Didn't sleep much at all last night - the baby was very busy and I was tossing and turning, convinced it meant something. After Dave left for work I fell asleep for a good four and a half hours. Which means I woke up after 11. Which I never do.

As far as I can tell, there is still nothing going on. My mom and sister are calling every other day for an update, but I kind of dread it because there's nothing to say. I've got nothing to do but work, which I don't want to be doing, but it's better than going crazy.

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. Hopefully she'll say I've at least effaced some, if not dialated a centimeter or two. It wouldn't mean that labor is imminent, but it would mean that I'd have one or two fewer centimeters to go at the end.

Well, que sera sera. This is one thing I can't control. Not even a little bit. Maybe I'll just try to sit back and enjoy that.

Yes, I will try to blog it when I finally go into labor. Unless it's an emergency deal, of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger mamatulip said...

Sleep while you can...

I'll be clickin' for updates!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home