Monday, July 31, 2006

I hate filing.

I hate filing. It is the bane of my existence.

I am sitting in my office at the j.o.b. and I am disgusted with the state of things. It's all my fault, and it's all because I hate filing.

I don't know what it is about filing that I hate so much. I don't mind making the folders. I don't mind putting them in the drawers. I think it's the hanging folders. The hanging folders are the problem.

First of all, who has the energy to figure out how to organize all this stuff? If I've got 15 manilla folders on my desk, how will I organize them in my drawer? Should I group them? Into what categories? And don't even get me started on those little white tabs.

So for now I will continue to procrastinate on my filing - at least until something even more heinous needs to be done. After all, that's why we have interns.

2 Comments:

Blogger that girl said...

it's called the alphabet, lumpy.

and i like filing.

2:06 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

Good. When Danny goes back to school, I'll pay you to come over and do my filing. :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home