Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Finally, baby pic

I have been so slow about getting this up. Sorry! My mother is dying a slow, agonizing death waiting for the latest pic. This ultrasound image is almost 4 weeks old.


Now, you're probably wondering what the heck that is. So I made up this little diagram for you:


Got it? Good.

Incidentally, I am the queen of stick-people drawing.

Even four weeks ago, the spud was starting to look like an actual baby, with kicking parts and everything! I still can't feel anything, but I heard the heartbeat on a doppler monitor today at my checkup. The doctor said, "Sometimes it's kind of hard to hear this early..." But when she put the wand on my belly, it went "Ch-chunk ch-chunk ch-chunk" just as pretty as you please.

Two weeks til blood work, 6 weeks till our "big" ultrasound. Hopefully squish won't be shy and we'll get to tell what the sex is!!

3 Comments:

Blogger that girl said...

you ARE the queen of stick figure drawing! awesome!

3:58 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

I know, Jen. I'm a rock star.

4:22 PM  
Blogger unique_stephen said...

We could play foetus hangman

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home