Thursday, August 24, 2006

J.O.B.

So, I found this job posting online.

I've been thinking about a change of pace. I've kind of lost steam on my business. I'm really just not enjoying it anymore. I wish I had a job where I could just leave it at the end of the day and go home. Like, you know, Dave.

Oh, and an employer that would pay for some graduate school...that would be good too.

So I checked out Uncle Sam. I thought, hey, there are perks. Work near Dave, have a normal schedule, get federal holidays plus 13 days vacay per year to start, a good salary, childcare in the building. But it had to be the right agency - something cultural or academic. Something challenging.

Like, I don't know, NASA?

The job showed up today. I'm going to go for it. Who knows what will happen, but hell...this could be fun.

In other news, I lost a refrigerator today. God dammit.

2 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

You 'lost' it, like, you think you put it down someplace but can't remember where, or perhaps it fell out of your pocket?

Good luck with the job.

11:39 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

you lost a refrigerator? did you eat it?

and send me your resume; andrew is slacking.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home