Friday, September 01, 2006

Making progress

I'm making hella good progress on stuff.

I've completed or ditched all the sites where people have been actively yelling at me. I've got two where people are almost yelling at me - those are going to get my attention this weekend. Then, maybe I'll get to live on top of the wave instead of behind it - at least for a little while.

It feels good to be finishing stuff. It occurs to me but I have nothing but a foggy recollection of anything that's happened in the past 3 months. Baby brain. The good news is that, with the onset of my second trimester, I really don't care! Endorphins abound, apparently. In retrospect, I am shocked at how little I was able to accomplish, but hopefully I'm past that now (at least until the baby gets here!).

No news on the j.o.b. at NASA. The position is open for another week, so I don't expect to hear anything until after that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get an interview, but we'll see.

Anyway, that's my rather quotidien news for September 1. (September? Woah!)

Sunday, it's off to Danny's school to take him the fridge (required by my losing the one he was supposed to take). It'll be fun to see his room and meet his new friends at F&M.

Good luck, Jen, with the wedding. You'll be great.

Happy Labor Day.

1 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

SNAP.
I'm finishing a site too. I've never done PHP or MySQL b4. I'm totally a M$ drone, so it's taking a little time and getting way in the way of my actual job. But then being a code hermit again for a while is a nice break. I'm fighting a loosing battle against getting IPA characters to display properly.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home