Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Almost here!

Thanksgiving is almost here! It's starting a little early for me. The j.o.b. is closing at 2 and I am going on a date with the hub. We're going to go see the new James Bond movie, which I understand is fantarific.

(Daniel Craig does not equal Clive Owen, who is a total dreamboat, but I will reserve judgment on the selection until after the movie).

Between 2 p.m. today and Friday morning, my plan is to relax and reconnect. I am so, so fried. I'm not even sure which way is up anymore. I plan to sit around, read, practice my guitar, and nap gratuitiously. I also plan to avoid television like the plague, if at all possible.

On Thanksgiving Day, we are having a small gathering at my parents' house - just the 'rents, my sister, Dave and me. I will stuff myself like a pig. My dad is threatening to bust out the slide projector and show lots of slides from the 70s. My butt is bare in most of them, as I remember. Or maybe it just seemed that way. Should be exciting (?) for Dave since he has never had the privilege of enjoying one of my Dad's slide show presentations.

Friday, I will work half a day, then I'm off to an ultrasound and check up. And after that, who knows?

2 hours, 4 minutes, 16 seconds to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do tell us when you can see the head.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it doesn't have a head yet? gross.

happy thanksgiving, darling ann.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home