Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What's up?

Okay! What's up with Ann?

Not much to report, unfortunately. I have been quite sick the past few days (without NyQuil! No!), but I seem to be getting over it now.

Had a great meeting this morning with one client, only to find out that another is pissed at me. Story of my life. All is well at the moment.

On the whole, things are going well with work. I have a lot of things going on, but I got past one major deadline this week. I have one more this coming Monday, and then we're in good shape. I feel good about everything else that's going on - things are happening in due time.

The spud is growing as expected.

Lost went off the air until February [bastards!]. Heroes still rocks.

That's about it! Work and handful of TV shows. Sad.

Oh, I have a guitar recital in two weeks! I'm a little anxious about that. I'm learning Summertime, but it's not ready. I'm used to already knowing the songs by now. Dave and I are also playing two duets, which is the best part.

And that really is it! Rock on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mis-read the last paragraph as 'Oh, I have a guitar rectal in two weeks..." and had to re-read it a few times before realisation dawned. I understood your anxiety.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus tapdancing christ, a guitar RECTAL? that would have sucked a lot.

way funnier than a recital, though.

sorry you've been sick. i hope you didn't catch it from me by reading my blog when i was sick.

you and i should go do something girly at some point, because all too soon you're going to have a tit-monkey to worry about and no time for anyone else.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home