Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Niiice.

Borat!

Dave and I drove home from the beach on Monday just in time to catch Borat (they didn't have it on the shore - I guess they thought it would distract from all their Ehrlich signs) and then got home in time for Heroes.

It's been a long time since I've seen a movie that was both hilarious and deeply disturbing.

Hilarious because Sacha Baron Cohen is just that good. Disturbing because of the portrait it paints of many of our fellow Americans, whose behavior is just plain terrifying.

But I guess, if we didn't have Borat, the results of the same-sex marriage questions across the country would have alerted us nevertheless.

By the way, if you haven't visited the Borat website, please do. It's as awesome as the movie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be glad to make glorious watch this movie

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home