Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Okay, I'm back

Oh man. Jen totally laid the guilt trip on me on Saturday for not keeping up with my blog. Dude!

Truth be told, there isn't much to say. I am super-busy with work and exhausted from gestating. I'm 20 weeks (halfway!) and I have an ultrasound scheduled at 11:30 today. If you didn't already know that, you are 1 of about 10 people on the planet who didn't. The other 6 billion have been reminding me daily that I need to call them as soon as I know the sex! :)

Got some bad news yesterday. A friend's wife went into preterm labor at six months. That freaked me out a little. Everything's okay - they got the contractions stopped, but she's on strict bed rest.

I wonder what would happen if I ended up on bed rest? That would be tricky. Okay, trying not to think about it!

Got some good news today! My college roommoate Elaine found me on MySpace. Hi Elaine! It's good to find people you love, isn't it?

I was looking back at some old blog posts, and I'm a little depressed at the quality of my posts lately. They are lame. I've got to get back to being my usual reflective self.

Anyway, shout out to all my homies! I'm back!

1 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

Phew, thought you'd forgotten your blogger password or some other calamity.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home