Saturday, November 25, 2006

He's still a boy!

My mom wanted proof that her grandbaby is a boy. So, Mom, here it is:


Ha ha! Okay, that's funny. Now, here's the real one for those of you who are already putting together an album:

Isn't he just the cutest!?

I have to tell you, we were thrilled to get this picture after the whole Skeletor fiasco last time. We were also lucky that he stayed still long enough to get this shot. Dave says he looks like a little teddy bear.

Stats: I'm now 25 weeks along. Sam is 1 lb 15 oz (there are 16 oz to a pound, metric people). He is 150 mm long from the top of his head to the bottom of his little butt, which makes him about six inches long, plus legs. I read the other day that my uterus is roughly the size of a soccer ball, and I am now decidedly showing.

15 weeks to go!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's actually cute. really cute! i've never seen a sonogram that was cute. good job.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen - cute. In a kind of translucent blooby fuzzy sort of way, but yes, cute.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home