Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh my GOD!

It goes on and on.

You guys, I know. You've been waiting forever! Since before the bugger was conceived! I want to satistfy you with thousands of photos of my chubby, pink little boy!!

I've spoken with my baby and expressed my growing frustration. Every morning I look down at my belly and exclaim, "Wouldn't it be fun to go to the hospital today and get BORN?" He usually kicks me in the kidney and rolls over. I am not encouraged.

If my fluid is lower on Friday than it was on Tuesday, I may get induced over the weekend. The baby at the end of that tunnel is the only thing that could get me even marginally excited about lying in a hospital bed for three days being pumped up with various amounts of medication, possibily ending in a c-section. Woot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I assume you have well exhausted the worthless remedies like, hot/spicy foods, emenas, sex, (although i wouldn't mix those last two, eek!), walking, riding in a car on a bumpy road (ya know, 16th street?), and also, yelling loudly at the fetus-turned-human to evacuate NOW.

2:38 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

Stacy, I've tried it all. And then some.

4:07 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Girl, I feel for you. Both of my kids had to be kicked out -- meaning I was induced both times. I hope all goes well and that you do go into labour naturally. I'll be thinking of you!

5:11 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

laura came over tonight and said to fight against induction until the last possible second because it sucks. she knows you're enlightened and already know that, but she just wanted to say it.

but i said it. you already know it. i didn't call you tonight because i wasn't sure if i could refrain from saying, "anything yet?" and i know you don't need any more of that shit.

and what's an emena? if it's anything like an enema, i would totally agree not to mix it with sex...

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home