Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What the hell happened to today?

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell happened to today.

Got up.
Took Dave and Max to the metro.
Did a few dishes
Practiced guitar.
Took a shower.
Ate breakfast.
Read emails.
Talked to Enrique about the proposal.
DAMMIT! Late for a meeting.
Picked up mail from office.
Picked up mail from PO Box.
Deposited check at bank.
Revised Enrique's proposal.
Chatted with Mike.
Picked Dave up from Metro.
Had snack at Dunkin Donuts.
Picked up food for dinner from Gigante.
Read emails.

And here I am.

God, I sure did a lot. But I didn't get anything done. I hate days like today.

Have you ever noticed that the day after you get a LOT of crap done, basically you get nothing done? It's like the universe is compensating. Makes you not even want to try. How depressing.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cheer up you did get a lot done, more then I did this day. I spent my time blogging and came here.

6:08 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

David - thanks for the encouragement, and thanks for visiting! :)

6:30 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

yeah, i didn't do much either. but i did a lot. but that's almost every day for me...

10:42 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I call it the gigante, too! I thought I was the only one...which is silly since I'm not the only one who speaks Spanglish. The snack at Dunkin sounds like something accomplished to me!

5:02 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

Spanglish is my native tongue.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home