Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Cute kid, in a TomKat kind of way

Far be it from me to comment on the relative beauty of anybody's baby (lest my words come back to haunt me and I'm cursed with an ugly one), but don't you think Suri's a little...weird looking?

Maybe it's just this picture:


I think it's all the hair. It doesn't look natural. Is it a baby toupee? Is it Loreal? I just can't help but feel like babies with jet black hair are only acceptable in Anime films.

Okay, this just feels wrong.

Cute kid, in a TomKat kind of way.

3 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

The kid looks like a philosopher


blogger word verification: faarqowf

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, it totally looks like a toupee. But dang, cute kid.

4:12 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

it's the droopy eyes, just like her mom. i've seen lots of 4 month old babies with that much hair.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home