Monday, September 11, 2006

My belly is stretching

I can feel my belly stretching. It's a little freaky.

We had a busy weekend. Guitar on Saturday, then we went to lunch and to see The Covenant. It was pretty good, but a little slow.

Sunday, I drove my parents to the airport for their two week Canadian train adventure (pack me!), and then worked the rest of the day. Dave and I had planned to go to the National Zoo to see all the baby animals (elephant, giraffe, three tiger cubs and a one-year-old panda), but it will have to wait a couple more weeks because duty calls.

My sister called to talk about my mom's birthday and I got inexplicably pissed off. It's probably just hormones, but I might want to reflect on that just to be sure. I'm still not at all sure why I reacted the way I did.

Oh, and it took me 2 1/2 hours to get to work this morning. Normally a 1 hour commute. Traffic sucked.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

I'm imagining stretching sounds like a creaking wooden ship

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home