Saturday, February 03, 2007

Point taken, Jen

Incur my wrath, if you must, Jen. Remember, it's like having PMS all the time.

I'm stupified that Jen has never heard of the Great Vowel Shift. It's one of most important historical events marking the separation of Middle and Modern English. Rise of the diphthongs, baby.

My nose is running.

In other news, Dreamweaver got stupid. When you click on something in design view, then switch to code view, it used to pop you right to where your cursor was. It doesn't do that anymore, and it's pissing me off. Further dorky news bulletins as events warrant.

Oh, and one other thing. Two girls from my city who were reported missing were found dead in their car, and the media has nothing to say. A few old people in Florida are displaced by tornadoes, and we have to hear about it for 47 days. The news sucks.

Lastly, I walked into the kitchen today and started to worry that I was in the wrong house. It's that clean.

2 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

what do they teach you guys at school. We did Chaucer and Beowulf in year 9 (school year in which you turn 15)

7:13 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

dude, y'all are total dorks. vowel shift dorks!

(please don't kill me...)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home