Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So, so tired.

I am so, so tired.

The third trimester has come in like a lion, and will probably go out like a screaming heebie-jeebie. What's a screaming heebie-jeebie? Just a little nickname my mom had for my sister and me when we were kids. Those were good years.

Overdid it a little bit today. I had to sort the newsletters for mailing at work, and that involved a lot of bending over and a little lifting, although I got my office neighbor to help with much of the lifting. Between that and interviewing my replacements, it's been a pretty busy day.

Things are winding down at the j.o.b. I hope to be out of here by the middle of January so I can kick ass on a few more client assignments and get ready for baby. I plan to spend my last six weeks sipping tea in pajama pants.

Oh! My guitar teacher gave me "More than Words" to learn. It is totally awesome. I've been playing it lots for the past few days. Dave is about to kick me in the head.

Well, back to work.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Please, please, oh please leave your guitar at home on Friday. I don't think I could muster up the gusto to kick you in the head, but I've been known to amaze myself now and again.

You go, baby-maker !

4:33 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

You are such a faker. You know you love that song.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babies, babies, babies!

and i love that song. always have, always will. i think i'd like to see you play it...

10:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

If you NEED to learn something from Nuno Bettencourt, why don't you try to learn "flight of the wounded bumblebee." That would be cool to see.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home