Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I folded the laundry

I know, it doesn't seem like much, but I am pretty darn proud of myself.

In other news, Dave went back to work today. I was terrified, but so far, the day is going pretty well. The boy is taking a little nap just now. I suspect he'll wake up any minute.

Talked to Dave on the phone. He's miserable.

Dave has been amazingly encouraging. I am so grateful.

Also, I went to the store to buy shorts yesterday. The good thing about getting pregnant in June is that you spend pretty much all winter (and only winter) in maternity clothes. But yesterday, it was HOT, and none of my shorts fit.

I stupidly went to my regular store and picked out a few pairs - all in my regular size. Ha ha.

I would like to brag, however, that I am currently a mere 1 1/2 sizes bigger than I was when I got pregnant. I am amazed by this. I really thought it would take longer to get here. Not that I'm stressing about it. But it was pretty cool to walk out of the dressing room to get some sales-girl advice and watch their jaws hit the floor when I told them I had just had a baby - 2 weeks ago. They were pretty darn impressed.

Okay, enough of that. My other goal for today - register Sam for health insurance. Now where is that darn form?

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer_starfall said...

you go, girl!

oh god i'm turning into an idiot. andrew and i share a brain, you know. he's got it this week.

but seriously, you go, girl!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

My wife is a dork.

In other news, YEAH ! And yeah, you look AMAZING for having a baby just two weeks ago.

Tell Dave to drink a beer, you know, since he's not breast feeding (as his sole source of nourishment.)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home