Thursday, March 29, 2007

Time warp

Somebody's living in a time warp!

I think the boy is in a growth spurt because he is hungry all the time. It's almost as bad as those first few days at home, before my milk came in. He took a 45 minute cat nap a little earlier, but then woke up. I managed to get him back to sleep by pacing the house with him in the snugli.

Dave has been amazing during all of this. He has really given me some good breaks right when I needed them, and he's been keeping the house from going all to hell - doing laundry and dishes, and cooking dinner. He's gotten us out of the house for regular walks and little trips to the store. It seems I married the most awesome dad ever. (But I already knew that).

Max is adjusting to being a big brother. He's not here a lot - he's so busy with school, plus he's only here half the time anyway - but when he's around, we will plop the boy on him occasionally. He does great. He even had his first spit up experience yesterday! :)

So all is well. I'm back in my smaller maternity pants already, and I can wear my regular t-shirts. (Okay, the bigger ones). I got a shower today, and I am determined to take Sam's picture for his announcement.

Whew! Mommyhood is hard work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home