Thursday, May 11, 2006

Caffeine Crash

Wow, I'm a barely coherent. Must be coming down from all the caffeine I had today.

First I went to Panera Bread and had coffee with Molly. (Andrew called in the middle of our visit and reported that he was also having coffee with Molly. Weird!) I paid for my Panera Bread coffee with dimes because that's how broke I am.

Then I went to Andrew & Jen's house because I was already in Hunt Valley. Andrew brewed a whole pot of his awesome coffee, then sneered at me while I fixed it up with some milk and sugar. *sneer* Dogs are awesome. Jen, I almost left you a note in your tea cup, but I was too lazy to ask Andrew for a piece of paper and a pen. So HI! I was in your house today! Creepy! Except it's really not.

After that I drove down to Michael's house and made him buy me a mocha. He also put $6 of gas in my car because that's the kind of friend he is. Also, he isn't walking too well these days and probably didn't think he could make it home if we ran out of gas near Starbucks, which is about 15 minutes from his house by car, or 3 1/2 hours by foot when you can't feel your legs. Good thinking, partner.

On the way home, I got to listen to Big Ben Kennedy's new comedy album, courtesy of Mike. It was hella funny.

After Mike kicked me to the curb, I drove to the office to pick up mail (dashed in and out before my landlord saw me - no checks from my bitch clients), picked up Dave from the metro, then went to the grocery and the post office. I forced Dave to put the groceries away so I could lay down. I was already feeling the caffeine withdrawal.

Got up in time for dinner, and now I'm here. I am totally exhausted, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep. I think I'll head up and try to read a little Chris Moore before nodding off. Tomorrow, back to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home