Monday, May 22, 2006

Very bored and a little lonely

Work work work. I am a very busy bee. And I am bored out of my skull.

I want for this project to be finished, and yet here I sit, waiting for another batch of files to upload to the server.

It has been a very challenging and last minute project. Like most of them I guess, but in this case, there was definitely some customization to do. Two websites in one content manager. Twins, as it were.

Every turn has been fraught with annoyances, from copy that just doesn't sound right to DNS that, annoyingly, is hosted on Yahoo and, more annoyingly, the fact that I forgot about that.

That last thing I want to come to understand when solving a problem, particulary a DNS problem, is that I can't get there from here.

Anyway, I'm rambling, and none of this make any sense to you non-techies, so I'll just get back to work.

Where is everyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

I'm solving techy probs?

1:45 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

i'm being a hermit?

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home