Sunday, June 11, 2006

Dave

Dave doesn't like that I've named my follicle.

I can understand not wanting to get attached to any particular follicle, since it's possible (maybe even likely) that this one won't be the one that actually turns into a baby, but I find it helpful in sending positive thoughts in that direction.

In any event, Dave has indicated that he does not wish to address Zed at this time. Nor does he want to be asked whether this Zed will be the Zed that turns into Baby Selig.

To each his own! If this one doesn't do it, I'll just name the next one Zed and go on my merry way.

It's all good - Dave made his wonderful lasagna last night. The whole family is stuffed to the gills.

Meanwhile, I am still addicted to "Lost" on DVD.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to Lost, too. ;)

6:39 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

i'm not, but if you don't mind i'll think happy thoughts at zed as well...

3:11 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

That would be lovely! Thanks!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home