Friday, September 15, 2006

Working, etc.

So I'm sitting here at the j.o.b eating my enormous alleged fruit salad (more of a grape salad, really). I'm stuck here for another 40 minutes, and then I get to go home to my jammies and tea and laptop.

The fruit salad thing is kind of funny. Every Friday, the j.o.b orders lunch for everybody. I always order a large fruit salad. So does Oscar. Every week, we get one HUGE fruit salad and another one that's half the size. But we're ordering the same thing! We've started taking turns with the huge one. Today is my day. Mmm.

Work has been kind of stressful. I've had a lot going on, and I've been getting into a bit of a pissing contest with this other programmer I know. We're supposed to make my code and his code play nice together, but our approaches are completely different. I don't mind saying, "I can't do it that way. I don't now how." But apparently, he minds. Because he's not saying it. Even though I'm pretty sure it would be true for him too.

Last night, Max, Dave and I watched the first episode of season 2 of LOST. WOAH! God, that's a good show. It surprises me every time. We're going to try to watch the whole second season before season 3 starts in a couple of weeks. It's kind of a fun family thing.

My other favorite show is Eureka, which we don't get to watch with Max because it comes on at 9 on Tuesdays and, according to our totally f'ed up custody schedule, that's when he's supposed to be back at his mom's. But anyway, Dave and I always watch it. It rocks.

Well, there's the annual TV review. LOST and Eureka. That's about it. I'm even bored with Miles lately. I just can't get into it. All the better.

So home, jammies, tea, guitar and the laptop. I'll try to knock out a few more things before the end of the week, but I'm not stressing because it's Friday and if people try to call me on Friday afternoon, I can safely ignore them until Monday. It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home