Wednesday, June 14, 2006

19mm!

Zed is 19mm as of this morning. It's go-time, people!

It took longer than expected, but we're finally ready to ovulate. I keep reminding myself that ovulating, while it's nice, is not the point. I just hope it works. This was hard. I'll do it again if I have to, but I won't like it.

At least, if it comes to that, I'll know what to expect next time.

Now the waiting game. I will have to schedule a blood test two weeks from Friday to see if I'm pregnant. No peeing on a stick for me. I'm so jacked up on hormones, a home pregnancy test just wouldn't be reliable.

Meanwhile, I've come to the conclusion that I just have to cut down on all this running around. Too many meetings, too many doctors appointments. I'm exhausted and the work is piling up. People are just going to have to get patient. Period.

1 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

woooo, way to go ovum!!!!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home