Thursday, June 15, 2006

Feeling...good?

This morning I woke to discover that I felt...good!

I checked myself. What is this strange new feeling?

Not to be overly dramatic, but the hormones were really whacking me out.

Last night, I took what I hope will be my final injection: a pre-filled syringe of Hcg, which is supposed to make me ovulate. All day I've been checking in with my left ovary, feeling around for any twitch that might indicate something is happening.

But mostly I just feel so damn GOOD!

I stopped by to see Michael today and took him out for coffee. The first thing that came out of his mouth: "Wow, you're in a good mood today." Mike is more than a friend - he's an emotional barometer. When we used to spend practically every day together at work, he usually knew what I was feeling before I did. So this confirmation is encouraging.

Thanks to my male readers for sticking with me through all this fertility stuff. I'll try to get back to my regular morose posts ASAP.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, hooray for good moods and ovulation!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Mocha said...

I'm so glad YOU are feeling better. Me? I can't go too far from the toilet.

Morose enough for the fellas?

Be well.

8:30 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

yay! egg! sperm! baby!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home