Monday, June 26, 2006

Inferiority complex

Crazy neighbor lady:
I hear that: you're cleaning out your house.
I'll be that: the homeowners association is coming for me next.

Yep, she's still at it. There were - I'm not kidding - 20 boxes outside for paper recycling this morning. Our houses are not that big. I have no idea where all this stuff is coming from.

I am feeling the need to progress from watching Clean Sweep to performing Clean Sweep. Somebody want to nominate me for that show?

Actually, all I really need is a good maid.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh, I hear you there! My house needs a good, thorough cleaning and I've been too lazy. Soon, I keep telling myself, soon.

4:38 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

My house should be condemned. Seriously.

7:29 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

i'll nominate you for that. got a video camera? you do me next.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home