Friday, June 23, 2006

Random stuff

The Start of a New Meme?

I just sent the following email to one of my coworkers at the j.o.b.:

Hi Diana,
I need to print a letter.
I hear that: you have the good paper.
I’ll bet that: you know how to load it into the copier.
Can you swing by and help me after lunch?
Thanks!
Ann

I'm thinking this "I hear that:, I'll bet that:" thing is totally going to catch on. Let's try an example:

Jen:
I hear that: you have a great ass.
I'll bet that: you're super in bed.

Andrew:
I hear that: you live in the Hereford Zone.
I'll bet that: you like sheep.

Michael:
I hear that: you are obsessed with all things Superman.
I'll bet that: you are Superman.

Isn't that fun? Try it!

Query

Why are there so many grapes in my fruit salad? It's not a grape salad.

On Working in Baltimore

I love:
- the money
- Maryland crab soup (it is ubiquitous here)
- the snowball stand in the parking lot

I hate:
- the commute
- no COPS breaks
- having to minimize my screen whenever someone walks by my office

Aside

I miss regular coffee.

Observation

I miss beer more.

Confirmed

Tylenol with codeine is totally safe, even if you're pregnant. So says my nurse at the fertility center. And even if it isn't, it's probably better than my blood pressure when I went to the doctor, which was an alarming 153 over 104.

2 Comments:

Blogger that girl said...

you win.

dude, whatever you're on, i really need some of it. like, now.

i hear that: you've got cool drugs.
i bet that: you're not gonna share with me.

query:
how is it that codeine is safe, but beer isn't? i'd get my money back, if i were you.

3:35 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

I hear that: it's okay to swig a beer when pregnant now and then.

I bet that: I did it myself when pregnant.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home