Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Why Dave sucks.

Dave sucks.

It's not his fault. It's just that it rained alot this week, particulary in the basement of the government building where he works. This government building will remain nameless because I have a growing list of readers, and the Americans among them will desert me in a flash when they learn that my husband works for the evil empire.

Anyway, his building's closed. All week.

Every time I walk in the door, Dave reminds me of this fact in his usual gleeful style. I find him lying on the couch in his shorts and a tee shirt, watching the World Cup, pumping his arms in the air (alternating), singing "I don't have to go to work ALL WEEK! Ha!"

And this while I am traipsing around the entire metro area in the rain.

I hate him.

5 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

sombody has been watching Donnie Darko

10:24 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

I'm not sure why this is a Donnie Darko reference, but I'll take it because I love that movie. (Just haven't seen it enough to understand your comment! :) )

6:18 AM  
Blogger that girl said...

yup. dave sucks.

10:52 AM  
Blogger unique_stephen said...

Cauz' the school floods and they get the day off.
I'll be polite and not add a 'Duhhhh'.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, he sucks. Bad.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home