Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back to the baby doctor

I bit the bullet. We're going back to the baby doctor.

I've been doing acupuncture and Chinese herbs and, yes mom, I've been having sex. But no baby #2. So I'm headed back to the gyn, and then on to the baby doctor. Thanks to my HMO's carefully orchestrated referral process, we should be back on the injections sometime around the middle of 2012.

We all want to do it the regular way, don't we? But you get to this point where it's like, whatev. I want the baby more.

Don't tell Dave. I think I want three. We'll see.

5 Comments:

Blogger unique_stephen said...

But are you having it the right way?

You may need to practice, perhaps look at some how to vids?

practice, practice, practice

8:32 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

I've been studying all the movies Uncle Al emails me, but frankly some of them are confusing, especially the ones with "backdoor" in the file name.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh ann. it sucks to have to climb back on the infertility train again, but you can do it. i promise not to say any of the cliche things that people say that just make your blood boil. all i will say is it sucks and i am praying for you and with you.

and any sex involving a "back door" will not end in a baby. just fyi : )

9:10 PM  
Blogger babyoog said...

E, thanks for the tip. No wonder I can't get preggers!

Seriously, thanks for the support. Heh, it is what it is. It'd be fun to do it the old fashioned way, but sooner or later, you just want the baby.

9:14 PM  
Blogger unique_stephen said...

I'm with Elaine on the 'backdoor' advise. It's not that it "hasn't ended up with no baby" so much as when I try it I get smacked in the face.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home